October 20, 2016
- The drama department is selling Jubilations cheesecakes. They are available in many flavors and make a perfect addition to your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. They are $ 25.00 each. See Mrs. Bellan in room 1702 or any cast member to make your purchase.
- Seniors: The University of Alabama Department of Theatre and Dance will be holding scholarship auditions for theatre and musical theatre on Saturday, November 5 on the UA campus. See Mrs. Bellan in room 1702 for paperwork and requirements. The deadline to apply is October 28.
- National Technical Honor Society Members: your membership fees are due by Tuesday, November 1st. Please turn this money into Mrs. Workman in room 1206.
- Any boys interested in playing soccer- stop by Coach Foley’s room 1409 to sign up. If you have already signed up for soccer, please stop by Coach Foley's room 1409 to pick up a schedule. An up to date physical must be completed prior to tryouts. Physical forms may be picked up in Coach Foley’s room. Friday is the last day to sign up.
- Track team lists will be posted outside of Coach Carpenter's Room 2312.
- Any Girls interested in playing Soccer –Sign up before 11:30 today on the door of room 2610. Everyone interested in playing needs to come by to room 2610 to pick up a packet of information from Coach Adams and get a physical form from Coach Foley’s room in 1409. Conditioning practices will bemandatory next week from 3:30 to 5:30 for all girls trying out if they have NOT previously been participating in a sport this year or are NOT currently playing a sport in season now. Tryouts will be the following week Tuesday November 1 – Thursday November 3
- To promote Red Ribbon Week, the TCHS Peer Leaders are asking all staff and students to wear RED on Wednesday, October 26th. You only live once- live drug free!
- Peer Leaders are sponsoring CHARACTER day on Friday, October 28th to promote Red Ribbon Week and being drug free. Please dress as your favorite character that day. School dress code must be followed.
- Students will not be traveling to Holt this afternoon nor all day Friday.
- Remember- the library will be closed today for a band event.